As parents, we always want the best for our children. We have been there every step of the way and it is hard to see them struggle through the complex maze called the med school application process!
If you want to help your future pre-med student without nagging or stressing them, this free medical school admissions guide is for you! Written by two outstanding admissions consultants with over 25 years of collective experience, our guide will teach you:
- How to encourage serious MCAT prep including 8 practical tips every parent can use
- 5 things to watch out for that will RUIN your child’s personal statement
- Who should write a statement of disadvantage
- What to do if your child is rejected
- Alternate routes to becoming a doctor
…and more on what you should and should not do while guiding your pre-med child through the medical school admissions process.
Download your FREE guide now and leave all the panicking and pushiness behind because now you have the tools to be a constructive help to your child!