This free guide will teach you how to:
- Evaluate the current STEM PhD job market.
- Choose the best PhD program for your goals and interests.
- Secure strong PhD letters of recommendation.
- Reapply successfully to PhD programs.
- Minimize technical jargon in statements of purpose.
- Strengthen your candidacy for STEM PhD programs.
About the author: Dr. Rebecca Blustein is an Accepted admissions consultant and former Student Affairs Officer at UCLA’s Scholarship Resource Center, and author of Financing Your Future: Winning Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards for Grad School. Rebecca will be happy to assist you with your grad school applications.